Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chocolate Streusel Bar Recipe & Fireworks

Best Blogger Tips
Years ago one of my dear friends, Amber, introduced me to this yummy recipe.

And when I say yummy I mean I had to hold myself back from stuffing my face with the whole pan of it.

This is the type of dessert that, if I don't issue some serious self control, I could eat all of it in a day. Oh and it is an easy, quick recipe, too. Now that is a win win situation for me.

Chocolate Streusel Bars
1 3/4 C Flour
1 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
1/2 C Cocoa
1 C Butter (room temp)
2 Tsp Vanilla
8 oz Cream Cheese
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Egg

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 pan by Lightly oiling it.
Combine the flour, sugar and cocoa.

Blend in the butter to make a coarse, crumbly mixture. Reserve 2 cups of this mixture & press the rest into the bottom of the prepared 9X13 pan.

Bake this for 15 min and set aside to cool.

Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.

Add milk, egg & vanilla. Blend until smooth. Make sure you blend this mixture until all the lumps of cream cheese have been mixed in completely.

Pour your cream cheese mixture over your pre-baked crust. Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate /butter mixture and bake for 25 min. Let cool and chill until set. I personally think they taste best warm or at room temperature.

I thought that since I promised you fireworks and explosions here for this week. I thought I should ante-up.
-
www.hacknmod.com
www.defencetalk.com
Because you are only as good as your word.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...