Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Yummy Recipe: Breakfast Casserole

Best Blogger Tips
One of my cute friend Amber asked me for this recipe so I decided I might as well share it with everyone. Amber is responsible for this and this recipe.

I actually made this for Mother's Day. My hubby isn't the best cook and since you make this the night before I thought it was a good compromise (he did the dishes.) Horribly, I didn't take a picture of it but I promise it is yummy!

Breakfast Casserole
6-8 Slices Texas Toast
12 Eggs
1 C Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 C Meat, Cooked (crumbled bacon, sausage and ham are examples)
1 8oz Cream Cheese
2 C Grated Cheese

Butter a 9x13 generously.

Remove the crust and cube the bread and add to the 9x13.

In a large bowl beat your eggs. Add milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth and pour over the bread.

Sprinkle meat evenly over the top.

Pinch small pieces of cream cheese and add evenly over the top and then sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.

Let this sit over night.

Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...